To what conclusion does the available evidence point? What are the implications of the existence or non-existence of God?
If God is Love, why is the world so dangerous and chaotic?
If God is Almighty, why does He not intervene?
Is God omniscient? Does He really know me? Is God benevolent? Does he really have any concern for my well-being?
Is it reliable?
Is it relevant?
· The “DNA” of the Messiah is indisputable evidence as to Who He is.
· The declarations of the Messiah are incontrovertible exclamations as to Who He is.
· His death was unique.
· His provision is universal.
· Did He really rise?
· Does He really reign?
· Is this logical? – What about other great religious leaders?
· Is this scriptural? – What about people who lived before Christ came?
· Is this practical? – What about “non-Christian” cultures?
· Departure: When a person leaves this world, does he continue to exist?
· Arrival: If there is life after death, where does a human exist?
· Why do some people experience a sense of “cosmic loneliness” – as though something is constantly missing?
· Why do some people experience a sense of constant companionship – as though Someone is always present?
-While He has not always revealed when certain events will happen, He has often revealed what will happen
Speakers - Gary Sharp and Dan Shutt